- get down - twenty twenty
- good girls - 5SOS
- she’s so lovely - scouting for girls
- party girl - mcfly
- on the floor - the vamps
- crushcrushcrush - paramore
- she’s a lady - forever the sickest kids
- my body - young the giant
- fuel to the fire - the maine
- miss nothing - the pretty reckless
- human after all - twin atlantic
- sex - the 1975
- dead! - my chemical romance
- skeletons - this century
- midnight memories - one direction
- delanie - the midsummer classic
- save it for the bedroom - you me at six
- but it’s better if you do - panic! at the disco
- ready yet? - canterbury
- undercover lover - kids in glass houses
- love drunk - boys like girls
- dance, dance - fall out boy
- desperate measures - marianas trench
- love like this - the summer set
- damned if i do ya (damned if i don’t) - all time low
- do it 2 me - allstar weekend
- can’t keep my hands off you - simple plan
- girl like that - every avenue
- please don’t let me go - olly murs
- look alive - we are the ocean
I’m not fascinated by people who smile all the time. What I find interesting is the way people look when they are lost in thought, when their face becomes angry or serious, when they bite their lip, the way they glance, the way they look down when they walk, when they are alone and smoking a cigarette, when they smirk, the way they half smile, the way they try and hold back tears, the way when their face says they want to say something but can’t, the way they look at someone they want or love… I love the way people look when they do these things. It’s… beautiful.
I present the most badass gifset on Tumblr.
Legitimately turned on by this
This is the best thing.
Oh my god
I don’t even know this fandom and this is cool.
Reason #999 why the cartoon will always be ONE MILLION PERCENT better than that travesty of a movie. They did so much research and put so much detail in you don’t even notice.
Bonus trivia: Toph got a unique martial arts style to match her distinct version of Earthbending (Southern Praying Mantis style, I think) which the creators found out later was (according to legend) invented by a blind woman. Totally a coincidence, but still so fucking cool.
(If you don’t watch the show, Toph is both blind from birth and the best damn Earthbender in the world. Also, GO WATCH THE SHOW.)
I remember how much her realization that she was “never going to be good enough for him” resonated with me when I first watched this movie. She decided to push herself, not to be with him, but to prove him the fuck wrong.
Strong female role models who can still wear pink and love fashion. Yes yes yes.
I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD
CAN WE JUST STOP FOR A SEC THO?
HE’S INSULTING HER FOR BEING DUMB
SHE GOT INTO THAT SCHOOL ON HER OWN.
WARNER NEEDED HIS DADDY TO CALL THEM TO BE ABLE TO GET IN.
I LOVE THIS MOVIE NO ONE EVEN UNDERSTANDS.
AND he was WAITLISTED.